"As Is Where Is" - 2150sqm
Location, Location, Location - First time in 19.5 years to the market. The owners plan to build their dream home on this spectacular site have now changed and instead after accepting a cash payout the property will be sold as an 'As Is'.
Having originally purchased due to their love of Art Deco this home is largely in original condition with the addition of a log fire for those cool days.
* 2150sqm Freehold title
* Elevated corner site
* 180sqm home
* Re roofed 2008/9 approx
* Three Bedrooms
* Lounge with adjoining large sun room
* Wool insulation in the ceiling / foil under the bearers / ground cover and wrapped piles
* Fantastic opportunity to develop, land bank for the future, repair, restore, owner - occupier, investors....
* Cashmere High School zone
* Enjoy river walks and picnics
* Easy access to the Port Hills and City
What ever your intention for this sought after location, be assured the owners focus is firmly set to SELL either BEFORE or ON auction day as they are relocating North.
***** The vendor has supplied a LIM / Title / EQC info ******
( cut and paste this link into your browser )
*Please be aware that this information may have been sourced from REINZ/Property Smarts/Land Information New Zealand/ The relevant local authority/Cera and we have not been able to verify the accuracy of the same.