Cornering the Market - 873sqm Site
Auction Thursday 14th July from 10.00am, Gold Auction Rooms, 471 Papanui Road (unless sold prior)
Download reports and sale particulars at www.agentsend.com/2StMartins.
- - - - - - -
The demolition order has been issued and our owner has given us direct instructions to sell. Herein lies an opportunity for a discerning buyer to secure a sizeable 873sqm parcel in a perennially sought-after location.
- Clean freehold title - no covenants, easements or encumbrances
- TC2 and Residential Suburban zoning
- Proposed Medium Density Residential Zone
- Geotechnical report available
- Zoned for St Martins Primary and Cashmere High
- 37.5m approx street frontage on southern boundary; 15m on western boundary
At 2 St Martins Road, you're within handy proximity to the St Martins Shopping Centre and public transport routes. The recreationally minded will love the easy access to Rapaki track, Heathcote riverside walks and nearby Hansen Park.
Options abound for this well-known site, whether it be townhouse development under the new medium density residential standards, elderly persons' housing or as an attractive single-dwelling site. Whatever option you choose, be assured our owner is focused on selling on or before auction day.